Location: New Forest District, GB
Postage: courier or collection
Volume: 150 Ltrs
Range of use: Freeride/Recreational
Fanatic Shark 150 litre 2012
From smooth, graceful cruising to lightning speed super-tight turns. Forgiving to intermediates, the Sharks lack no bite in hard-carving or top-end control. A CAD-proven scoop rocker, comfy domed decks and compact outline offer a sweet sensation that’s both easy to use and push to the limits. 5 durable shapes supply awesome value in High Resistance Skin (HRS) with Powerbox fins, and the key 135 and 150 LTD models are also available bio-friendly Carbon/Kevlar Basalt Sandwich light construction.
- Compact outline and efficient volume flow and easy-to-use feel
- 80° pintail for drag reduction, top-end control and jibing
- Full rails in the front for smoother, forgiving ride and thinner rails in the tail for tight jibing and grip
- Double concave for cutting through the chop with max power and control
- Deluxe deck doming for maximum foot-steering pleasure
Seller: 24-7 Boardsports
“24-7 Boardsports” may be physically housed in a small WW...
Vale of White Horse, GB