Location: New Forest District, GB
Postage: collection or courier
Sail Area: 6 m
Range of use: Freeride/Recreational
Naish sprint 6.0 metre 2006 windsurfing sail
The Sprint is the most versatile of the Naish freeride sails. For 2006, the focus was to reduce weight, increase durability, and fine-tune the outline for improved over-powered performance. This latest evolution of Naish s test-winning design for marginal and gusty conditions puts the core technology of our record-breaking speed and race sails in a no-cam, user-friendly package.
- A great all around slalom sail for a wide range of conditions
- Engineered for maximum strength and light weight
- Great new look and Naish quality
- Outline geometry fine-tuned for improved over-powered performance
- New foot construction and reduced head weight
- Computer faired luff curve and shaping for maximum performance and mast compatibility
- X-ply construction in critical load areas.
- Tube/rod battens
- Naish quality construction features for lasting value
Seller: 24-7 Boardsports
“24-7 Boardsports” may be physically housed in a small WW...
King's Lynn and West Norfolk, GB
Penn Hill, GB
City of Edinburgh, GB