1. There will be 9 days of full power windsurfing, the first 5 are slalom only, the final 4 are all about freestyle.
2. The slalom racing is men only, whilst the men and women will be competing in freestyle.
3. Cyril Moussilmani is leading the men’s slalom rankings, which Kiri Thode and Sarah-Quita Offringa are heading up the men’s and women’s freestyle.
4. From the UK John Skye and Ross Williams will be representing in the racing. Whilst is ready for what’s coming with think it’s safe to say Skye is a little nervous about his first race since his course racing days!
5. In the freestyle we have: Oscar Carmichael, Andy Chambers, Adam Sims, Max Rowe and Nic Hibdige. Plus a former British student Maeli Cherel in the women’s fleet.
6. Ben Proffitt will be on the mic, and you can check out the live stream right here: