Where To Begin – Bonnie’s Top Tips
1. Beginners should at least attend some introductory classes to locate their core muscles and master the Neutral Spine alignment.
2. Look for an Pilates instructor who is REPS (Register of Exercise Professionals) registered – www.exerciseregister.org
3. Pilates should be incorporated into a training schedule to compliment cardiovascular and strength and conditioning training not replace.
4. Doing Pilates 2-3 times a week for 30 minutes will have you quickly feeling the benefits. You can practice good posture and engaging your TVA and pelvic floor whilst doing mundane jobs like waiting in a queue or brushing your teeth!
5. Once you’ve mastered the Neutral Spine, there are loads of YouTube videos of Pilates exercises you can practice at home.
Love Windsurfing? Then why not join the association that promotes and protects, safe, successful and rewarding British windsurfing. Join today and support the RYA in protecting your rights and freedoms. Take advantage of free advice and support on a wide range of windsurfing topics; enjoy free third party insurance, as well as a fantastic range of personal member offers. Find out more by calling 0844 556 9556, email email@example.com or visit www.rya.org.uk