Aussie Kiss 12 is just around the corner and this year the theme is ‘The Twelve Members of the Jury: Legal Systems'; we found out more from the SWA:
The purpose of this booklet is to help you understand the jury service process, including information on some of the most frequently asked questions.
With the assistance of a similar minded group of your peers (your University Windsurf Club) it will be your responsibility to ensure your university is adequately represented (ie: bring everyone!) and that you adhere to the rules of the courtroom (ie: rock the court with your best take on legal fancy dress…get ready to shotgun your club’s theme on Facebook).
What to expect at the trial:
In keeping with tradition, we will once again be continuing with the ever-successful, tried and tested formula consisting of the following:
· Caravan accommodation for two nights at Bude Holiday Park
· Two breakfasts
· Two days of windsurfing at Roadford Lake (not guaranteed for XSWA ticket holders)
· Friday night party to get to know everyone
· Live music at both venues
· A variety of industry sponsors demoing kit, selling winter essentials and providing clinics and tuition to all levels of ability
· Record-breaking levels of tuition for beginners (Guinness World Records here we come?)
· Inter-club competition kicking off the SWA 2013/14 series
AND OF COURSE…The epic, unrivalled Saturday night Fancy Dress Party where you and your club will unveil your individual take on the theme of Legal Systems
So whether you are planning to uphold the law, challenge the court, stage a military coup or simply publically ridicule one of the many courtroom stereotypes; get excited, put on your party hats on and get your hands on a ticket to the biggest event on the SWA calendar!
Blast from the past:
The Student Windsurfing Festival Aussie Kiss 12 looks set to be bigger than ever. There is a plethora of announcements about stands, bands and industry support with new and exciting news flooding in every day, keep up to date with all the latest right here on Boards.