NeilPryde introduce their new all-round freeride sail, the Solar…
The Solar is one of the most user friendly sails ever. With great low end power and stability windsurfing becomes a breeze, learning or blasting, this sail will do it all. When you sail into a gust the sail will hold the profile nicely too! A true all-rounder.
• Heavy duty Glass Fiber Composite battens provide good profile stability when powered-up while they are soft enough to work well in light wind and non-planing conditions.
• Designed to work well on RDM and SDM masts.
• Easy to inflate profile provides good power when getting on the plane as well as efficient drive in sub-planing conditions
• Compact clew that improves lower/mid leech twist and allows for shorter luff length without increased boom length.
• Rider centreed centre of effort, low down in the sail body for a combination of good low-end power and easy handling.
• Well balanced draft location that provides good lift in light wind conditions without excessive backhand pressure when powered up.
• Very simple to rig moderate downhaul and outhaul tensions.
• High density Dyneema foot, luff and clew area combined with progressive film thickness main sail body result in optimum balance between durability and light weight.
• Intermediate foot size is the best compromise between easy manoeuvres and performance
Available in sizes 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5 – more at www.neilpryde.com