News

2016 Transfers – Crossley to Loft Sails

2016 transfer season has begun and news of UK speed windsurfer Jim Crossley’s transfer to Loft Sails is one of the first to reach us. Read the words from the man himself below about his move.

DCIM109GOPRO

Over to Crossley…

“I’m very excited to announce an international deal with Loft sails for 2016!  I have always loved Monty Spindler sail designs and in the speed sailing and racing world they are outperforming other brands.  Time after time I see sailors of all levels outperform there best speeds after they change to Loft and this is exactly what I plan to do over the next year.  For 2016 Monty has produced a specific speed sail design to run alongside the proven Racing Blade.  Many speed sailors have had already had huge success with the Racing Blade including Farrel O’Shea recently improving on his own British speed record. The only problem has been a lack of availability in the UK but that has now changed with an extremely efficient Dutch company taking over worldwide stock and distribution. You can expect Loft to become as popular in the UK as they are throughout the rest of the world. 

DCIM114GOPRO

I would like to thank North for their support over the years as I have achieved far more than I could have dreamed with their great sails.

For me having the opportunity to be involved with the legendary Monty Spindler is a dream come true.  I’m looking forward to some quality time on the water in 2016 competing in speed and slalom events and some fun in the waves.”

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production