The 2014 PWA wavesailing season has ended in style at the Severne Starboard Aloha Classic at Ho’okipa Beach Park! Check out our five highlights from the event below…
Best of Gallery:
1. Thomas Traversa has capped off his best ever year on tour, by winning the 2014 men’s title. Victor Fernandez took an incredible second position and Ricardo Campello finished third in a great comeback.
2. The women’s podium also saw a big mix up with the addition of the Aloha Classic. Iballa Moreno sailed to victory here to take first overall. Daida Moreno, still dominant in the Canaries, took second and Alice Arutkin’s consistent results at all three events set her in third.
3. Fiona Wylde was the up and coming rider to watch here, taking 2nd in the women’s PWA event in absolute style. Let’s get this girl to the full tour!
4. Ricardo went big all event and took the prizes for biggest/craziest moves and confirming himself as the biggest showman of all.
5. The PWA and AWT tours are both set to have brand new stops next year, stay tuned for more details. For full coverage of the Aloha Classic and more head to our sister site Boardseeker here.