People

BWA 2014 Title – Who’s It Going To Be?

4. What was the best BWA event you can remember?

PH: Cornwall 2012 I think it was? We sailed at Mexico’s just up from Gwithian, super nice waves, peeling, the best I’d ever seen it down here, I won it too so it’s bound to stand out!

Last year was pretty hard to top though, we had solid conditions, I won, winning the event and the overall, and I had Maike and baby there along with the rest of the family watching and that was a super cool experience, for overall satisfaction that was tops..

BP: The best conditions we had were probably in Cornwall last year. We actually had lots of great events over the years in all of the venues. One that stands out for me was the Tiree Wave Classic 2005 or 2006 when Jonas Ceballos came along. We were staying in the van together outside the pub. It was a funny week and to top it off I won the Wave Classic for the first time.

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production