News

Proffitt’s Pozo Training Diaries 2015 – Part Five

Ben Proffitt is back with part five of the Pozo training diaries and it is yet another action packed 20-odd minute movie. Here for the Brits it is Robby Swift that makes an appearance and almost claims Shredder of the Week.

We can’t wait to see Proffitt hit the water a bit more with the rest of the UK guys when the competition kicks off on the 12th July!

POZO Training Diaries Part 5 is HERE!Please help by pressing ‘Share’ and ‘Like’ as they help get the Diaries to more…

Posted by Ben Proffitt on Wednesday, 8 July 2015

3 days left!!!! Yes…3 days until the PWA World Tour Windsurfing Gran Canaria Wind & Waves Festival

[series align=’left’]Included in Part 5:
Action from Ricardo Campello Marcilio Browne Moritz Mauch Robby Swift The ‘Viking Challenge’ kicks off, A new move is invented, Big Balls’ is back as well as ‘The Doppstadt Shredder of the week’ and obviously the ‘Rocketman’ has a brief appearance! Little Antoine makes an appearance and I track down Philip Köster (you have to wait until the end!)
Plus an update to the Beer money 2015 ‘List of legends’
As we have a new KING…
Anyone else wanting to get their name on there and also help stop my vocal chords from drying out can do so… the link is below.
http://benproffitt.com/?page_id=1898
Cheers!

Well not sure if this is the last one or not… as the comp is coming up quick and I really need to do some training and preparation. Well, I suppose I always was a last minute kind of guy!! haha…
At least it’s looking like wind for the first few days!
Let’s get it on!!!!

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production