Videos

Proffitt’s Pozo Training Diaries Pozo 2015 – Part Three

Another day, another Pozo Training Diary, but this time from Shropshire?!?

Don’t worry, the one and only Ben Proffitt is still bringing you all the latest from Gran Canaria he’s just taken a short pitstop back in the UK for some family commitments.

Our favourite section of this Diary has to be the Rocket Man… are you a rocket man too?!

2015 Proffitt’s Training Diaries – Pozo – part 3Part 3 Training Diaries here in POZO is ON!!Please ‘Share’ and ‘Like’ they all help :)Only 14 days until the PWA World Tour Windsurfing Gran Canaria Wind & Waves FestivalIncluded in Part 3 :Some sad news about the ‘Rocket man’ a New feature ” ‘Big Balls’ and of course ‘The Doppstadt Shredder of the week’ Plus more..A couple more Legends chipped in some beer money last time..and have made it into the hail of fame :)Anyone else wanting to get their name on there and also help stop my vocal chords from drying out can do so… the link is below.http://benproffitt.com/?page_id=1898cheers :)I’m back home in shropshire for the weekend but next week looks on and a lot more Names should be turning up!!So the Diaries are only going to get better!! Stay Tuned! 🙂

Posted by Ben Proffitt on Sunday, 28 June 2015

Part 3 Training Diaries… here in POZO is ON!!

Please ‘Share’ and ‘Like’ they all help smile emoticon
Only 14 days until the PWA World Tour Windsurfing Gran Canaria Wind & Waves Festival
Included in Part 3 :
Some sad news about the ‘Rocket man’ a New feature ” ‘Big Balls’ and of course ‘The Doppstadt Shredder of the week’ Plus more…

A couple more Legends chipped in some beer money last time..
and have made it into the hail of fame
Anyone else wanting to get their name on there and also help stop my vocal chords from drying out can do so… the link is below.
http://benproffitt.com/?page_id=1898
Cheers
I’m back home in shropshire for the weekend but next week looks on and a lot more Names should be turning up!!
So the Diaries are only going to get better!!
Stay Tuned!

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production