Starboard

Sara Kellett Crowned as 2015 Ladies BWA Champion

Starboard & Tushingham rider Sara Kellett lifts the ladies BWA wave tour crown for 2015 utilising her Starboard Kode and Tushingham Rock sails to devastating effect!

After a sunny, surf filled weekend in Cornwall the BWA wave tour for 2015 is over. Apart from Friday, there wasn’t much wind so the comp couldn’t happen. However I’m not complaining as it means the results from Tiree stand and I am BWA Female champion! Furthermore it was a beautiful weekend and the waves were charging. I had a fun freesail on Friday whilst the pro’s were competing. Well done to Ross Williams for winning. Then the next couple of days were spent surfing.  A bit too big for me at times without a sail, however, I thoroughly enjoyed myself anyway. One of the great things about the BWA events is that you get to spend time in some of the most beautiful places by the sea, surrounded by like-minded windsurf people. Huge thanks to Ian Ross for hosting the event, and my wonderful sponsor’s @Tushingham sails, @StarboardUK, @Reactivewatersports, @Mystic, @watersportsworld. – Sara quoted

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production