World Travel

Cribby Goes 500k Downwind With 11 Guests

From your experience what are you expecting on this trip, bearing in mind the number of guests you are taking along with you?
There’s 14 of us from all over the world, typical of an Intuition training week, but all these guests bar one have been on numerous Intuition events with me before so I know they are mentally and physically up for it. However in every previous downwinder I have taken guests on they have ended in various forms of disaster. This is why I am confident that we have great safety plans in place to survive this one. If all others before had been easy, this immense event would not be so well planned. We are going to be safe, but I envisage fatigue, possibly gear damaged in the surf, nightie reduces, caiphirinhas overdose, bleeding hands and feet- nothing we cant handle. These guys are tough!

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production