News

JOSH GETS BIG AIR (LINE)

March 2005 marks the beginning of a fresh and exciting partnership
between TACV Cabo Verde Airlines and World Champion windsurfer Josh
Angulo.

Josh´s Hawaiin roots have been well received in the Cabo Verde
islands and Cabo Verde´s natural beauties have given Josh a new outlook on
life – as well as the local windsurfing conditions serving as the
catalyst for Josh´s 2003 windsurfing World title.

TACV marketing chief, Celestino Carvalho, comments ” Josh is seen as one of our adopted sons and it is a natural fit that the World´s best waverider is also the
ambassador for the country the boasts the world´s best wavesailing . TACV
is the airline that opens the doors to the Cabo Verde dream and we are
happy to share it with you as we have with Josh.”

Josh adds: “This is one of the biggest opportunities of my life and I am extremely proud to have TACV as my carrier. The Capverdian people are awesome to be with wether on land, sea or air. Together we will work towards providing a better travel and vacation experience for all travelers coming to Cabo Verde. ”

On top of the support TACV has extended to Josh , TACV has also stated its intent to be one of the major contributors to a Windsurfing World Cup in Cabo Verde and Josh
and TACV are currently working on a 3 year projectionin which to complete this goal.

Looks like we can all look forward to a Cabo Verde event within 3 years…

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production