News

TRIS BOXFORD JOINS NAISH

Pic: Eric Aeder

TRIS BOXFORD JOINS NAISH

Naish Sails (UK) Ltd would like to congratulate Tristian Boxford on
joining the Naish International Team.

“Tris has been a prominent figure on the international windsurfing for many years”, commented Richard Marsh of Naish UK, “He’s a talented sailor who is committed to the sport and his sponsors, but equally he has never lost sight of just being out there windsurfing for its pure enjoyment. Whilst Tris is now pretty much based full time in Maui, its really great to see a UK rider on the International Team, which I feel will give positive energy and even more brand awareness with all UK
windsurfers. We look forward to seeing him competing and spending time in the UK later in the year.”

Tristian commented, “There are few people that can boast as strong an image as Naish, with Robby having been at the forefront of our wonderful sport since it’s inception. On top of that, he has succeeded in building a brand from his established position within the sport that echoes his name
and everything it stands for: performance, quality and making it look and feel easy. I am both excited and proud to be able to represent Naish both on and off the water and stoked at the prospect of working with Naish to strengthen windsurfing’s image on a global scale, whilst spending more time on the water doing precisely what I love to do: Windsurf!”

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production