Christmas Wishlist – 15th December – Check out the full list here.
The original action camera mount – RRP £63.50.
This was the world’s first universal camera mount designed specifically for action photography, and was initially developed for the sole purpose of attaching cameras to windsurf rigs.
Flymounts grip tightly, without slipping or damming your equipment, and can attach to pretty much anything – not just windsurf rigs! They have an incredible strength to weight ratio, and are regularly used in the toughest condition on earth – from Cloudbreak to the Arctic Circle. They’ve also been adopted by the PWA this year.
If you want your camera to stay in place, use a Flymount.
• 100% British made – manufactured, and assembled by hand in Nottinghamshire.
• Built to withstand continued use in saltwater, direct sunlight, and extremes of temperature.
• Light as a feather, strong as a bull – made from premium glass reinforced Nylon-66 and marine grade stainless steel.
• Extreme versatility – fits any camera, and can be attached to anything, from bikes to branches.
• Supplied with the best camera leash on the market.
If you want to do any mast or boom mounted filming this winter – whether it’s to improve your technique, or capture a special session – then this is the way to do it.
If your travelling this winter, there’s no better accessory for your camera – take it anywhere, mount it anywhere! Check out more and purchase here.