News

15-year-old Justin Denel’s FWC 2011

Watch the 2011 Fuerte Wave Classic‘s youngest competitor, 15-year-old Justin Denel, in action on Fuerteventura:

“Participate in the Fuerte Wave Classic 2011, at age 15, has been for me AMAZING! I was the youngest rider! I’ve been to Fuerte many times and it is a place that I love … nature, waves, climate … Unfortunately no competition this year but I’m super broke into plank, or SUP surf all day and I did a lot of amazing games … I have enjoyed images of the video team that was present on site: Rox Production. Here is my setup sauce “Lion Production” … A big thank you to UTOPEAK SOÖRUZ and who support me in Orlando, the organiser of the FWC and 7thwavecenter and surftechcenter!”

justindenel.frlionproduction.frfacebook.com/​LionProduction http://mpora.com/videos/odOTv80Yh

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production