News

ON THE PLANE!

On the Plane!

Iain Hunter of South Coast Windsurfing is preparing to jump out of a plane in aid of the RNLI.  Over to him:

“In her never ending quest for my life insurance money, my loving wife Becki has bought me a tandem skydive after I emerged unscathed from the Bungee Jump she got me in 2004!

I am doing this to raise money for the RNLI who I’m sure a lot of you value and who I probably owe my life to after a body-boarding accident when I was 14.  As long as the weather is favourable, on May 13th I’ll be throwing myself out of a plane at 10,000 ft and freefalling for 30 seconds before the instructor attached to me pulls the chord and we float back to Earth (hopefully!)

If you would like to sponsor me and donate a little something to the cause then please drop me a line and I’ll tell you how.  The jump is paid for so all money raised goes to the RNLI.  Thanks!”  Iain Hunter – www.southcoastwindsurfing.com

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production