News

IAIN HUNTER’S SKYDIVE FOR RNLI

Hi Everyone

As you probably know, I was planning a skydive to raise money for the RNLI.  The RNLI relies solely on voluntary contributions, and although they are not short of a few quid, they still need the money to provide us with the service we hope we will never need.  I was rescued by the RNLI when I was a kid and I owe my life to them which is why the money I have raised will  be donated to the Mudeford Lifeboat station.

On June the 4th I did it!!!!  It was brilliant (as you can tell by the expression on my face!).  I jumped out at 11,000 ft and free-fell for about 35 seconds before the instructor pulled the chord and we floated back to earth.  I recommend this experience to anyone, it was fantastic. 

I would like to say a heartfelt thank you to everyone who pledged their support.  It’s now time to pay up!  You can pay one of three ways.  Give me the cash, write a cheque payable to ‘RNLI’ and post it to me at 6 Sandown Road, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 3HG or transfer it into my paypal account which is [email protected].  NOTE IF PAYING BY PAYPAL: Paypal take a small percentage, so if paying this way please add a few pence on so the RNLI get your full amount of support.

Check out the picture and have a laugh.  If you didn’t sponsor me before, it’s not too late.  At the moment it looks like I’ll have raised about £800, I would love to get to £1000 so please give generously! 

Thanks

Iain Hunter

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production