News

STARBOARD’S DREAM TEAM

Starboard’s Dream Team

On Saturday 18th November Kevin completed an amazing season that not secured him the 06 PWA Wave title but also helped secure Starboard as the undisputed leader in the 2006 PWA Constructors Series. Antoine Albeau’s amazing 11 final wins in his first PWA slalom event on Starboard was his carreer highlight after his 13 years without winning one single final.

With this PWA Wave World title, the Slalom 42 World Title, the Super X World title and with 2nd place in Freestyle, Starboard accumulated an impressive 66 point total – 33 points ahead of the nearest rival. In addition, Starboard had already won the 11 first places in 2006 Formula Worlds championship, making it a virtually clean sweep across all disciplines.

“I would like to congratulate Sarah Quita Offringa, Kevin Pritcard, Taty Frans, Antoine Albeau, Julien Quentel, Kiri Thode ,Scott Mckercher, Levi Siver and the rest of our 300 team members. Thanks to the hard work of our riders and development team we have witnessed a season with more titles secured than ever seen by any one brand. Can it ever be repeated? I doubt it….. But I also doubted that the we could repeat securing the first 6 places in the FW Worlds back in 2000.”

Svein Rasmussen

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production