News

BUBBLE FLOATS OVER TO STARBOARD/TUSHINGHAM

National Freestyle Champion joins Starboard & Tushingham

One of the most recognisable characters on the UK and World freestyle scene – Andy “Bubble” Chambers has chosen to ride (or should that be spin, flip, twist and slide!) on Starboard boards and Tushingham sails for 2007.

Bubble is two-time British Freestyle Champion (retained in 2006) and is building a reputation on the PWA world tour, but his achievements in windsurfing reach far wider than just competition. Working for Club Vass in Margarita, Dahab and Vassiliki he’s gripped literally hundreds of windsurfers with his infectious enthusiasm and superb tuition for all abilities. Building on this in 2007, Bubble will embark upon a series of clinics across the UK along with Colin ‘Whippy’ Dixon and Jo ‘Diva’ Scott, who will be organising Diva clinics for the ladies at some of the locations. More information on the clinics will be released very shortly…

Tushingham’s strong support of Team 15 and other youth projects has drawn attention to the surging demand for freestyle amongst kids. Tushingham are very pleased to be working with the National Champion to exploit the huge potential that this exciting discipline offers to our youngsters.

Bubble on joining Starboard & Tushingham:

“I’m really excited to be joining Starboard/Tushingham and helping Ken Black with development of the new Wedge freestyle sails. Both brands offer the tools I need to take me to the next level in freestyle and perform on the world stage, plus a great range of kit for all levels of windsurfer, in waves, freestyle and blasting. In addition to the Flare freestyle boards I can’t wait to try the new Gemini tandem but I don’t think you’ll catch me spocking one for the moment!”

Visit www.k540.com to learn more about Bubble and keep up-to-date with his latest manoeuvres, video’s, pictures, results and clinics

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production