Mistral two-in-one Fun Concept
The whole world is talking about this great new sport – Stand Up Paddling. Either catching waves or using it for a fun-paddling session on flat water conditions – this new sport makes everybody happy. It is accessible for everybody and can be learned within 5 minutes.
The new Mistral Pacifico leaves you with a smile on the face. This is a very unique board because it offers two in one – can be used either as a great early planing Windsurfing board (from 2 Bft onwards) or as a Stand Up Paddle Board. For surfing the waves don’t have to be very big because of the large volume and you can catch the waves very early and easily.
Key Features of the Pacifico (Available Spring 07):
- Shaped by Mark Nelson and tested by Vittorio Marcelli (Big Wave rider Jaws) & Nik Baker (Product Manager)
- The flatter nose rocker section is a good platform for nose riding.
- Shape outline for a pleasant glide for longer distance Stand Up paddling
- Complete EVA deck for smooth riding
- The carry handle for easy transport
- Leash insert for comfortable wave riding sessions
- G10 customized 28cm Fin by Kai Hopf
Length: 350cm / 11’4’’
Width: 78cm / 30’’
Construction: NEW High Resistant Skin
Fitting: 3 footstraps / 2 Handle bars / G10 Customized Fin 28