Windsurfing Magazine





Windsurf t-shirts go organic


Inspired by what’s new and happening in windsurfing 2006/2007, wind-junkie.com have produced three truly original windsurfing designs and printed them on organic t-shirts supplied by Howies. 


There were only 100 of each design made, wind-junkie have already sold out of the Vulcan design and now have limited number of the laydown gybe and pushie t-shirts left.  So go to wind-junkie.com TODAY and order yourself one of these wicked t-shirts while stock last!


The designs

#Number 1 – Lay-down gybe

Modelled on the all time lay-down gybe master; Robbie Nash, the styling and colours are fresh and full of energy.


#Number 2 – Pushie

A design that echoes ipod style with the coolness of windsurfing added. The Pushie was born into windsurfing in recently years has now been incorporated into many other moves since.   The pushie t-shirt is all about the strength of the wave.


#Number 3 – Vulcan
Free-style has really come into a world of its own over the last couple of years. With new boards and equipments meeting the needs of freestyle; the collection could not be complete without featuring a Vulcan.  The line design-reflecting dream conditions for freestylers, super flat!   


So what is so cool about Howies t-shirts?

As well as being amazing quality and super long lasting, Howies t-shirts are made with Organic cotton.  Why is Organic cotton important? Well did you know the average 100% cotton T-shirt contains only 73% cotton, the remaining 27% is made up of chemicals and resins. Cotton is the world’s most sprayed crop, in fact out of the world’s total insecticide usage; 25% is used just to farm cotton. In 2005 America farmers applied 53 million pounds of toxic pesticides to cotton fields. The pesticides are not good for the environment (land, river and sea), the farmers or the workers. Organic cotton costs 30% more than normal cotton, which means Howies t-shirt cost a little more.  The moral of the story, buy organic it feels better!

There are only 100 of each design available, and the Vulcan design has already sold out, so log on to Wind-junkie.com and get yourself one of these wicked T-shirts while stocks last!


Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.