News

TANYA SALEH WINS B.U.S.A.

TANYA SALEH WINS B.U.S.A.

Naish Sails (UK) Ltd would like to congratulation team rider Tanya Saleh, for not only winning this year’s British Universities Sports Association Women’s League 1 Windsurfing, but also retaining her title for the fourth consecutive year.

“I’m truly excited to win again!” commented Tanya and continued by saying, “I’d won a couple of the early races, but was being pushed hard by the other girls through out the rest of the competition, every race was a battle to the line. Hard racing but great fun. To win again in this my final year as a student and retain my title is a real buzz”.

“I must also thank Jon and Rich from Naish UK for their continued support. I love my Naish Sails & boards and once again both them and the equipment helped me to victory.”

Over 150 students from across the UK took part in this year BUSA Championships held at Calshot, Southampton over the weekend of 21st & 22nd of April. The championship were blessed with wind & sunshine.

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production