HELLCAT – IT’S ONE HOT RIDE!
NeilPryde is proud to introduce the first sail of the 2008 collection – the HELLCAT.
As the name suggests the HELLCAT is a sail with a lot of attitude. The HELLCAT moves like a race sail from A to B, and is smooth in the turns, due to its no-cam design. Like all bad habits, the HELLCAT is easy to fall for. Blistering speed, stable across a wide wind range and yet easy-to-rig and handle. It’s a very seductive combination. If you’re looking for Racing performance in a very recreational package then you should visit your local NeilPryde dealer and get acquainted. But be warned, she’s quite addictive!
To find out more and for your chance to win a HELLCAT or a limited edition HELLCAT poster check out www.neilpryde.com– online Friday 29 June, 2007.
- The HELLCAT takes the place of the Saber in the range and has been designed to deliver ultimate camberless performance.
- Where the Saber was designed to maximise its performance across the multiple disciplines involved in Supercross competition, the HELLCAT’s design is optimised for acceleration and speed. For this reason the HELLCAT moves out of the crossover category to join the V6 & V8 in the NeilPryde Flatwater collection for 2008.
- Key design characteristics of the HELLCAT include a hollow leech and a more pronounced compact clew in combination with race inspired shaping and a classic flatwater outline.
- The HellCat is available in 6 sizes – 5.7, 6.2, 6.7, 7.2, 7.7, 8.2
- The HellCat is available in 2 colourways: C1 – copper. C3 – Aqua
- Full details on the website www.neilpryde.com