A Fat Face / SAS Fundraising Bag, yesterday
Fat Face SAS Fundraising Bag
Fat Face has produced a wicked reusable Hessian bag to help raise money for SAS with £1 from every bag sold going straight to our campaign for clean and safe recreational water.
The bag is available to buy from www.fatface.com or from over 23 Fat Face stores throughout the UK! Make sure you get yours today!
5 Ways to use your Fat Face SAS Hessian Bag!
- They’re great for taking your kit to the beach
- Fantastic for trips to the shops – helping to save 167 plastic bags a year
- Just the thing for packing up a picnic
- Perfect for days out
- and brilliant for taking your kit to the gym
And if those aren’t enough reasons to get your Fat Face SAS Hessian Bag today then check out these 5 ways that the £1 from each bag sold can make a difference…
5 Ways money raised through sales of the Fat Face SAS Hessian Bag can make a difference!
- 250 bags sold can help pay for a beach clean, cleaning up the mess left by the massive amounts of marine litter washed up on our beaches which effect beach users and marine wildlife
- Sales of 750 bags will help keep the SAS education project going for the year
- 1000 bag sales will help pay for an SAS demo – helping us shout the campaign message further
- 1500 bag sales will help fund an SAS research project – gathering facts on the state of UK today
- 2500 bag sales will pay for a years ‘No Butts on the Beach’ campaign – Trillions of cigarette butts enter the water environment every year with potentially devastating effects on marine wildlife
For more info and to find out how much has been raised so far, go to: http://www.fatface.com/page/sas