News

NEW IMPROVED ROBBY SWIFT.COM

NEW IMPROVED ROBBY SWIFT.COM

Like most we thought that life in Maui for Robby Swift was all about wavesailing and partying, but occasionally K89 finds time for other interests and gets down and dirty with some heavy duty coding.

He’s just launched his brand new website, which apart from looking clean and well put together, has some great pix, a blog, and tells you just about all you need to know about Robby and what he’s up to.

“My site aims to give an insight into my life on the PWA tour, as well as letting you know what I get up to the rest of the year, training, preparing and travelling to windsurfing and surfing spots around the world.

“My lifelong dream has been to be able to make a living from the sport I love, windsurfing, and to endeavour to win a PWA World Title. I feel blessed to have been given the chance to make this dream a reality and hope that this site will provide inspiration for those wishing to take a similar path in their lives.”

Check it out at www.robbyswift.com

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production