News

JOIN JEM HALL IN RELIABLE RHODES

JOIN JEM HALL IN RELIABLE RHODES

Jem’s clinics are selling fast so if you wanto make ’08 great and your year to improve then consider joining him in Rhodes this June or September. More details are on www.jemhall.com and bookings are through Sportif on +44 1273 844919, [email protected].

We now hand over to John Shepherd to talk us through his take on a Jem Hall clinic.

‘I recently returned from a Jem Hall clinic in Rhodes. The weather, wind, sailing venue & other guys & girls on the course were great and Jem provided some fantastic coaching. Jem uses various coaching techniques to take you through the moves one step at a time e.g. on the beach, on the simulator, on big boards in light winds as well as getting you to perform the moves in planing conditions while watching your technique and offering advice. The other key technique is the use of video and I really enjoyed the video feedback sessions. They were pretty tough as you saw how you really look on the water rather than how you imagine but Jem provides some great advice and it’s great to see the results in the following days video session. He also used his Beginner to Winner DVD to complement his coaching and I think that worked really well. The DVD also has the advantage that you can refer to it after the clinic to remind yourself about the key points (highly recommended purchase). This is my 2nd clinic and I’m now regularly planing out of gybes, working on duck gybes, tacks, heli tacks, carve 360s and sailing faster with a much improved stance, my only regret is that I didn’t attend a windsurfing clinic sooner. So, if you want to improve, no matter how many years you’ve been sailing, get yourself on a course and soon!’

written by John S, July 10, 2007

June is close to selling out and September has a dedicated loop week from Sept 3 – 10. International bookings are very welcome.

PS. It has been an average of 5 days out of 7 planing days for the last 5 years on all of Jem’s weeks in Rhodes!

June 18 – 25 Advanced – tacks, better gybes, waves, style, loops
June 25 – July 2 Intermediates to Advanced – stance, gybes, tacks, stunts, waves
September 3 – 10 Advanced / looping – PULL THAT TRIGGER
September 10 – 17 Intermediates to Advanced – stance, gybes, tacks, stunts, waves

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production