News

ANDY “BUBBLE” CHAMBERS JOINS JP / NEIL PRYDE

Pic: Tom Brendt

ANDY “BUBBLE” CHAMBERS JOINS JP / NEIL PRYDE

Pryde Group UK are delighted to announce that Andy “Bubble” Chambers has agreed a sponsorship deal with both Neil Pryde and JP Australia. Following on from the recent addition of Kauli Seadi to the Neil Pryde fold, Bubble’s decision to switch from Tushingham/Starboard sees a further strengthening of the Pryde/JP International and National sponsored teams.

Over the last couple of years Bubble has made significant progress in his Windsurfing, most noticeably in Freestyle and more recently in Wave, culminating last year in his winning the British Freestyle Championship for a 3rd time. Bubble already has a packed diary for 2008 including competing in several PWA events.

The move to JP/Pryde will ensure that Andy benefits from a significant increase in the level of support and equipment available to him. This will ensure he has the best possible opportunity to achieve still greater success in the coming years. In particular Neil Pryde are keen to help him progress in the growing genre of Free Wave Windsurfing, through their new sail collection currently under development with Kauli Seadi and others.

Bubble added on his move; “ Sad as I was to be leaving Tushingham and Starboard, I couldn’t be more pleased at the chance to work and sail alongside some of the best Windsurfers in the World. JP and Pryde gear is second to none and I’m very excited to see just how far I can progress over the next few years.”

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production