News

Lagoon Watersports’ Beach Cam

New webcam at Hove Lagoon lets you check the surf from home

This time of year we all start to think about heading for the beach either to catch up on those rays or get out on the water. With Lagoon Watersports’ new “Beach Cam” you can now check the sea and beach conditions from your computer.

Lagoon Watersports has teamed up with the guys from Tiger24.com to bring you a high quality beach and sea web cam, situated at their Hove Lagoon centre.

Harvey Dawkins, managing director of Lagoon Watersports said: “Many of our members can’t see the sea from where they live so it’s perfect for them to be able to see what the waves and wind are doing, so they can plan if they want to come windsurfing, sailing, Stand Up Paddle Boarding or just top up their tans!”

Lagoon Watersports member Jan Zerb commented: “It is great and there’s no need to get my binoculars out any more. I just log on to the website and I can see the guys out sailing”.

The beach cam is available on line at www.lagoonwatersports.co.uk/webcam.aspx or
www.tiger24.com

For more details about Lagoon Watersports membership, training or lessons call 01273 42 48 42 or visit www.lagoon.co.uk.

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production