More Winter Fun Slalom at Farmoor!
Excellent news – Dan Simpson is running Fun Slalom on Sunday at Farmoor Reservoir. No restrictions on kit. No sail numbers required. £10 for adults. Juniors free. You must have 3rd party insurance to sail at Farmoor. (RYA or UKWA membership covers this.) Meet at Farmoor at 10am. Drop your kit off on the rigging area, then park your car/van on the lower car park please.
- Enter as many or as few races as you like. Results are not recorded anyway.
- Complete 1 or 2 laps in each race as you prefer, if you are going well keep going , you decide.
- Race with some National and International racing hotshots. They will generally start last and find themselves disqualified at regular intervals.
- Hot showers and warm changing rooms.
- Hot food – Farmoor’s resident Michelin Star* and twice Lidl Trophy winning cook Gill Chambers will soon have you moving faster.
- It will cost just £10 per day for OSC non–members and you must have 3rd party insurance UKWA membership covers this. Please bring proof of this to your first fun slalom event.
* Not really