News

Dave White – New Year, New Site…

Dave White – New Year, New Site…

Whitey’s just dropped us aline to let us know about his new site, which for reasons he explains below is now www.davewhite.me

Over to Dave…

I started k-63.com back in 2005, and while I’ve updated it every week since, it needed tidying up. Being dyslexic I’ve always favoured pictures over words, so for the new site it made sense to go bigger. Making the change for the future wasn’t so much of an issue as bringing the history with me, but the hardest decision was to change the name.

A lot of people were leaving out the “-“ sign out of the old address and ending up on a fake website, once you realise how much they wanted to charge me for the site, you’ll understand why it looks like an adult site. So from now on you’ll be redirected to davewhite.me.

I’ve tried to keep the same basic look the new site makes use of the higher broadband speed with an option to see the pictures in full screen. The video’s have also been given the same full screen option – it’s all a bit BBC iplayer.

I’ve filled this week’s gallery with a round up of pictures from last year, not just the best, but those that made me smile. It feels like I keep repeating myself every year, but it was another year I never expected…

But you’ll need to log on to find out more…

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production