Annual British GPS Ladder
The Annual British GPS ladder sponsored by F2 and Maui Sails was a great success with some fantastic personal best speeds being posted.
The 2008 Top Ten Men were
1. Dave White 31/01/2008 43.96 knots Southend-on-Sea
2. Steve Thorp 11/11/2008 43.87 knots West Kirby
3. Simon Hinkley 01/10/2008 43.65 knots West Kirby
4. Pete Young 11/11/2008 42.79 knots Portland Harbour
5. Stuart Trunkfield 11/11/2008 42.31 knots West Kirby
6. Adam Gustafsson 02/10/2008 42.3 knots West Kirby
7. Neil Hardwick 01/10/2008 41.99 knots West Kirby
8. Bob Cunningham 15/01/2008 41.34 knots Southend-on-Sea
9. Howard Rowson 11/11/2008 41.29 knots West Kirby
10. Pete Davis 11/11/2008 41.17 knots West Kirby
1. Zara Davis 04/10/2008 31.7 knots Weymouth
But it’s not all about the top ten – it’s more about setting your own personal best, or more importantly beating your mates at your local speed spot. With the added bonus that every post went into a draw for some great prizes from F2 and Maui Sails.
The 2008 prize winners were drawn by Gordon Way of Ultra Sport Europe.
1st – Nic Dodd won a F2 Missile XS ( The fastest Production board in the world! )
2nd – Jonny Walker (a Maui Sails TR4 9.2 race)
3rd – Kev Greenslade (a Maui Sails Boom)
The 2009 Ladder has started already so get posting!