News

Channel Skye

Channel Skye

John Skye has had another hard winter. Mixing his time between Maui, South Africa and Cabo Verde, he scored some epic conditions. [It’s a tough life… Ed.]

And just so you can share in all his hard graft, John has put together a video for everyone.

We asked him for a few words…

“I have been trying to put this video together for ages, but never quite got around to it. Unfortunately I hurt my foot pretty bad, which meant no sailing for the time being…. but it did mean I finally got around to some video work!

This is a selection of footage from around the world this winter. Its been really good, but like always the hard part is getting someone to film when the conditions are firing. So a massive thanks to everyone that stood on the beach with a camera.

Hope you enjoy it!

John”

Check it out HERE

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production