News

Campello Wind Centre Opens In El Yaque

Pic: Tom Brendt

Campello Wind Centre Opens In El Yaque

News just in from Ricardo Campello:

As promised the “Campello Wind Centre” is now open! Everything is set up in El Yaque to start welcoming new guests. It’s been a lot of work but I’m satisfied with the results. All is focused to give the best service and most enjoyable experience for windsurfing and kitesurfing.

The centre is equipped with the latest JP Neil Pryde kit, from beginner until freestyle/wave boards and a variety of sails that will satisfy clients demands. We offer daily instruction for complete beginners to advanced and also I will be organizing clinics throughout the year. Where clients will receive pro training from myself and other pro windsurfers.

El Yaque is windy most of the time but if you fancy taking a day off we have a number of options. These include kayaking, mountain biking, surfing, trekking, horse riding, island tours, snorkeling, swimming with dolphins, go-karting and trips to the beautiful island of Coche and Cubagua. We also  host ”WINDSURFING NIGHT SUPER SESSION” at Ipanema Beach Bar, where you can see all the pros in action at night while enjoying a BBQ and live bands as well as all kind of international food. Once a week we’ll also have a competition with all the guests and prizes!

We can arrange accommodation within El Yaque to suit all needs, check the list below:

Windsurf Paradise
El Yaque Paradise
Coche Paradise
Atti Hotel
Casa Rita
Casa Viento
El Yaque Beach
California Hotel
Jump n´ jibe

So if you fancy a windsurfing/kitesurfing holyday I invite you to come to El Yaque, a great beach on the north of Margarita Island in the Caribbean. This is the right place to come and we are the right team to satisfy your requirements and much more!

The Campello Wind Centre website is under construction but feel free to contact us through email for any further information or reservation.

[email protected]       0058 2954167747 office

Ricardo Campello 

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production