News

Marcilio Browne Interview

Four Dimensions Team: Marcilio, you had a perfect start to the PWA Wave Season with a 4th place in Cabo Verde. Do you now have higher Goals for the Wave Rankings?

Marcilio: Cape Verde was a really good result for me. That puts me in a good position now for the start of the season. But right now i am not thinking about rankings so much, i will train hard and do my best to get good results, lets see what happens!

FD Team: You spend many hours a day in the water. Can you tell us how many hours you usually invest in Waves and Freestyle and how you prepare your body?

Marcilio: Here in Maui our routine is really intense. We usually sail
3 or 4 hours in the waves everyday, sometimes even a bit more. If there are no waves i usually sail the same amount in freestyle. But lately i have been doing a lot more wavesailing. I also do yoga 4 times a week and eat some supplements that really helps me to keep my energy levels up after sailing everyday for many weeks.

FD Team: One part of your training is checking lots of videos of yourself. Is this also a reason why you are so closely involved with the Four Dimensions Movie Production?

Marcilio: Videos really help me to improve and i always try to watch as many as possible, but that’s not really the reason i am involved with Four dimensions. I think the guys behind it are the best at making windsurf movies, and i am super stoked to be in a movie made by them.

FD Team: Tell us what a day of a video production is like?

Marcilio: I just go sailing from 11 until 5, hahahaha. We Try a lot of
different angles and many new ideas. But I can’t say anything else, you will have to watch the movie!

FD Team: Can you tell us what your schedule involves for the next few months?

Marcilio: After Maui i will go to Egypt for 3 weeks. Then maybe to Venezuela if there is a contest there. If not, i will just go to the canaries in early June and stay there to train before all of the events. After that I’m going to the south of Brazil to practice some port tack wave sailing.

FD Team: Were do you see yourself in 10 years?

Marcilio: Doing the wave tour and sailing sick waves around the world hopefully!!!

Marcilio Brown is sponsored by: Fanatic, north, chiemsee, ion, kaenon.

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production