News

Windwise Live 2009

WINDWISE LIVE 2009
LAST CHANCE……THERE’S ONLY TWO MORE SHOWS TO GO!

THURSDAY 3rd SEPT 2009!  @ Axbridge Sailing Club                                      
FRIDAY 4th  SEPT 2009! @ Mount Batten Centre, Plymouth

TIME:  Show Starts 7.30pm (7pm doors open). 
Only £10  payable at the door. (Under 16’s half price) 
Includes a fun action packed night, personal coaching notes, free après tour web coaching and many other surprises! 

Want a great windsurfing night? Come and join us for a unique, interactive and very enlightening evening show!  
This is not your usual sponsored sailor chat. Windwise Live is a professional show that reveals how to get more out of your time on the water. Using a mix of audio visual examples, interactive exercises and unique insightful explanations, Simon Bornhoft guarantees to help you improve and greatly enhance your time and enjoyment on the water.

• Beginner to wave sailor, Windwise Live is great for every level. Don’t miss this opportunity for a fab windsurfing night out!
  • Spread the word, bring your windsurfing mates and why not introduce someone new to the sport!

THERE’S A COUPLE OF PLACES REMAINING FOR THE SB COACHING SESSION: 
Pre-book your one day skills training session on the day of the show!  (£85 includes evening show – contact [email protected] for details).

PLUS COME AND TRY SOME STUNNING STARBOARD DEMO BOARDS!

HERE’S SOME REVIEWS FROM EARLIER WINDWISE LIVE SHOWS

Barrow in Furness, Derwent Reservoir, Rutland Water, Hayling Island, Chalkwell, Poole & Bray 

“Brilliant, more please”  “Really useful, thanks for a VERY informative day and evening!” “Counter balance and weight placement really useful” 

“Explains why windsurfing is so counter intuitive”  “I’ll use that sticker” “Now I know what to do!”   “Loved the crowd surfing!”

“Clear, informative, I’ve learned Loads” “Clarity of explanations simplify and enlighten”    “I carve gybed!”

“Big rigs and straight lines kill progression!”   “I improved loads, thanks”

Please support the tour and we look forward to seeing you on the 3rd or 4th of September 2009!

FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT 
Simon Bornhoft Windwise.
[email protected]
www.windwise.net

Simon Bornhoft Windwise is powered by: Starboard  Tushingham  Gul  DaKine 

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production