News

5 Reasons Sarah-Quita Offringa Is Excited For 2015

Starboard rider, Sarah-Quita Offringa, the Queen of freestyle and probably the best overall female windsurfer around, is looking forward to a new year with a new sail sponsor after sailing (and winning) in 2014 without a sail sponsor…

Sarah-Quita Offringa – excited for 2015
  • I had a great and easy relationship with NeilPryde before, and I’m sure it will be again.
  • Arnon Dagan is on the team too – he is my lifesaver when it comes to rigging slalom sails!
  • I’ve seen the sail designer and the team riders working together in Maui. They have such a driven work ethic to develop the best sails.
  • Their sails are top notch, in every discipline.
  • They do a great job when it comes to promoting the brand and windsurfing.
  • Their freestyle sail is called “The Wizard” !!! This sail will make my freestyle session magical!
  • Can the sails be any brighter? I love the colours.

Okay That’s more than 5 reasons. I could add more, but I’ll spare you guys my excitement… 2015 is going to be great!

You can keep up to date with all the transfer news for 2015 over on our sister site Boardseeker here. 

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production