UKWA INTERNATIONAL TRIPLE CROWN 2003
United Kingdom Windsurfing Association International Triple Crown Freewave
· 1st Leg Gwithian Bay Cornwall. April 18-22.
· 2nd Leg Brandon Bay, Dingle, South West Ireland May 9-12 TBC
· 3rd Leg Isle of Tiree, Argyle Scotland. OCT 11-25 TBC
There IS a an International Fleet / There IS serious prize money / There is
TV coverage / There IS a full press service / There IS lunch provided everyday
/ There IS a full programme of alternative sports on the beach / There IS a
fleet of one design big boards available
SPECIAL POINTS OF INTEREST
· Prize Purse estimated in excess of £10,000
· National and International TV, press and media coverage guaranteed
· 3 x Full ½ hour TV program dedicated to event scheduled for
broadcast to 80 countries and 200 million homes.
· Dedicated website www.3xcrown.com with all relevant information, travel,
accommodation, competitor information, sailor profiles going "as live"
during events with regular photo journal style updates. (same idea as www.tireewaveclassic.com)
· Comprehensive programme of events and social activities for both press
and public including Alternative sports at each location (Surfboards / Boogies
Boards / Powered Surf Catamarans / Jet Skis / Hobie Cats / Sand Yachts etc)
· Lunch provided for all competitors on beach 12-3 every day.
· Competitor and spectator hospitality at each location including PA
· International photojournalists attending events.
· Press services at events include 35ml and digital high res. images
burnt to disc on site or e-mailed.
· Opening and closing ceremonies open to all.
Competition Information Packs / Entry Forms / Sponsorship Packs and other additional
information can be obtained from Tour Manager Andy Groom 0141 578 4394 / 0 77
11 90 90 77 or [email protected]