The Student Windsurfing Association are excited to announce their epic, yearly student windsurfing festival in Cornwall that is Aussie Kiss XIII!!
Whether you’re struggling to get lucky or are inherently unlucky then this year’s Aussie Kiss is your chance for it all the change in what is set to be the biggest, and best ever Student Windsurfing Festival of its kind on the planet!!!
That’s right, people will literally fly in from around the globe, drive until red bull can keep them awake no more, and sell all their worldly belongings (I may exaggerate a little) just to be part of the phenomenon that is Aussie Kiss XIII – (un)lucky for…!!!
Bude, Cornwall is once again the spectacular location and the weekend of 17th – 19th October the long awaited for date.
We have sooo much in store for this year’s festival.
• Caravan accommodation for two nights at Bude Holiday Park
• Two breakfasts
• Two days of windsurfing at Roadford Lake with 100s of other windsurfers and instructors on the water creating a unique and super awesome vibe (excludes party only ticket holders)
• Friday night party to get to meet some life changing people and unwind for the epicness of the weekend ahead
• Industry sponsors demoing kit, selling winter essentials and generally looking cool
· Lots of really insightful clinics for all abilities, ran by industry leading legends
· Full RYA standard instructor lead beginner sessions
• Inter-club competition kicking off the SWA 2014/15 series
· AND OF COURSE…The epic, unrivalled, mind blowing, out of control Saturday night Fancy Dress Party that is on another scale!!! Expect live music and live DJ!!
Get your creative minds together and come with your very best, downright genius take on the theme of (un)lucky for…
At this point wipe off the drool from your keyboard and head straight to studentwindsurfing.co.uk (if you’re computer hasn’t packed up from all the drool) and buy yourself one of the golden Aussie Kiss XIII – (un)lucky for… tickets! (tickets go live at Wednesday 23:59)