Tushingham Sails and Starboard UK have teamed up with The Official Test Centre (Weymouth) to bring the long awaited return of slalom racing to Portland Harbour. The event will be based at the UK's Olympic sailing venue at the Weymouth & Portland National Sailing Academy, boasting superb facilities and safe, easy launching.
With its position in sticking out into the English Channel the location catches the best of any wind that's around, whatever the direction and the shelter of Chesil Beach provides stunning flat water for epic speed and slalom conditions in SSW to NW winds.
The weekend-long event will feature:
- Speed, slalom and freeride kit from Tushingham and Starboard on demo
- Expert advice and dedicated weekend-long demo by professional OTC staff
- Taster sessions run by OTC for non-windsurfers (conditions permitting)
- MASTER BLASTER simple, accessible racing for anyone, just one gybe!
- AMATEUR FLEET catering for most competitors with racing experience
- PRO FLEET for the fastest guys and those looking to mix it with the country's best!
- Professional photography for all fleets
- Great prizes
- Saturday night PARTY at WPNSA - featuring KORSAK
- Overnight parking at WPNSA at discounted rate