Carsington Water, Sunday 2nd May 2010, 10.30am – 3.30pm
A few of the guys at Carsington Water fancied putting on a charity event to help rasie money for Cancer Research as part of www.windsurfing4cancerresearch.org, here's what they have planned for the day:
- Windsurf Taster Sessions - perfect if you're looking for an introduction to the sport!
- Fast Forward & Carve Gybe clinics
- Off the beach, fun slalom racing
- Freestyle competition
- Demo kit
- Tasty BBQ for all friends and family!
- Raffle (prizes provided by Boardwise)
Please book in advance for taster sessions and clinics at £10 per head - call 01629 540478
If you're planning to attend on the day please register your interest here.
There is also the opportunity for you to be sponsored to do something on the day (Lindsay Smith will be windsurfing non-stop from 10 until 3.30 dressed as a smurf!) see the website below for details.
We hope to see you all on the day and rasie lots of money for this very worthy cause.