News

Fanatic’s 2011 Quad TE

Fanatic introduce their newest waveboard shape, the 2011 quad-fin Quad TE…

Fanatic Quad TE

Traction, Grip and Drive. This go-anywhere beauty slays anything from heaving reefbreak sections to gnarly chop and slop. Purpose-designed for the Quad concept these intensively developed shapes are no regular style with 4 fins bolted on for the bandwagon. Sporting Choco Fins with 2 x tough mini-tuttle boxes and 2 US boxes, all 4 sizes – 72, 79, 86 and 93 – come in Team Edition (TE) only for super-light performance thanks to a Carbon/Kevlar deck and stiff Carbon bottom lay up. Electric airbrushing, polished rails and bases make this shiny metallic machine the best-looking board of the century.

Key Features:

– Side fins with slight tow for maximum grip and projection

– High-entry scoop rocker line with full-on tail kick for surfing action with maximum power and grip

– Short, compact wide-tailed outlines for super-tight radius turns

– Rounded square/squash tails

– CAD-engineered supportive centreline volume for even flow from nose to tail

– CAD-formed concave–to-double-concave bottom shape

Marcilio Browne (BRA-105) Top-10 PWA Wave Rider:

“The Quads are my all around choice for the season. Reacting fast they hold speed on the wave, even in onshore or light winds and I’m stoked with them for jumping and new school moves too. Down the line they’re just on a different level. Connecting sections and moves with extra projection, speed and drive.”

Victor Fernandez (E-42) Two-Time PWA Wave Vice World Champion :

“I would say that we made a big step further with the new Quad boards. We have now 3 different waveboards to choose in our range, which is great because we can play around with the boards to have different feelings. I think the new Quads help me a lot to improve my waveriding, I can make different turns coming out with a lot of control, without sliding away, with these boards it feels like a twin fin but much more drivey because they do longer turns, they increase the speed and I think they suit my style very well for waveriding conditions. This year I will sail a lot on the Quads but also on the other range boards depending on the conditions.”

More at www.fanatic.com

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production