A number of the UK’s top retailers become part of the Severne Revolutionaries project and you can be part of it too!
The Revolutionaries project involves shops such as Bray Lake Watersports, Boardwise, Juice Boardsports, Quayside Windsurfers and Puravida Boardriders, who are all selling the brand new Severne equipment which has just landed in the UK. Each shop will be looking for riders with a good local presence to act as an ambassador and be a extra contact for customers on the beach. You don’t have to be a top pro, being active in your windsurfing community is a lot more important.
Each shop stocking Severne will have up to three Revolutionaries who will be featured on the shop website, the national distributor’s website and the Severne International website. Each Revolutionary must be highly active in the local windsurf scene (especially with a strong presence on the beach) and be able to produce content which can be promoted online through various social media channels. Through these activities they will be able to build the reputation of the brand in the local area as well as be a point of expertise outside of the shop environment.
You do not need to be the next big thing! You could be a member of staff, a local hot shot or an instructor at your local school. You will have access to a 20% discount on the UK trade price on all Severne products which will need to be ordered through one of the 12 UK Severne Dealers. There will be a full quiver of Blades, Overdrives, NCX’s and Gators available for each rider to use for demos to help promote the equipment in the local area which will be delivered free of charge to your affiliated shop for the event. Severne will also provide you with other promotional materials to help brand the event and use to maintain a constant presence on the beach.
Terms and Conditions
In order to become a Revolutionary you will have to complete an application form which will be sent to Severne HQ in Western Australia for approval before being granted permission to join the Revolutionaries project, if you are successful in your application you will be agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. You will effectively be acting as a brand ambassador for Severne in the UK and as such your actions will reflect on the brand, therefore you must ensure that you are approachable on the beach and seen as a valuable source of information,
2. As an ambassador it will be your responsibility to develop and maintain a good knowledge of the Severne product range to include all sails, masts, booms and extensions.
3. Any content posted on your own websites/social media sites can be associated to the brand so you should conduct yourself in a way which reflects the brand in a good light.
4. Provide technical help and feedback on a national level and be a point of contact for enquiries.
5. Organise and run at least one local demo event each year in association with your affiliated shop.
6. Attend (not necessarily compete) at least two National and local windsurfing events each year.
7. Create regular content to be featured on the Severne UK Facebook page be that videos, blog pieces or photos (at least two posts per month).
8. Assist in gaining customers for your affiliated shop from the beach and directing them to the store.
If you are interested in joining the Revolution, then fill out the application form and send this to your local Severne dealer which you can select from the list below:
Boards recommended retailers involved in the Revolution:
Boardwise – [email protected]
Bray Lake Watersports – [email protected]
Juice Boardsports – [email protected]
Puravida Boardriders – [email protected]
Quayside Windsurfers – [email protected]
Other retailers who are part of the Revolution:
Rat Rigs – [email protected]
Surfstore – [email protected]
Wet n Dry Boardsports – [email protected]
Williams Windsurfing – [email protected]
Andy Biggs – [email protected]
Boardworx – [email protected]
Liquid Motion – [email protected]
Once you have sent them your application they will select the riders they wish to have representing them to Severne International for approval. If your application is approved you will then receive a welcome pack and will be contacted regarding kit ordering through the shop.
So, will you join the Revolution? Download an application form – Severne Revolutionary Application Form