Pozo and Tenerife both delivered incredible conditions on the PWA Wave tour, next up in the series is Klitmøller, the Danish wavesailing capital.
September 17th to 23rd 2012 the 48 best windsurfers in the world once again visit Cold Hawaii to compete for the world championship points. Tune in to the new KIA Cold Hawaii PWA World Cup website when Köster & Co. go for broke in the North Sea waves of Cold Hawaii. This is where you can keep up with pretty much everything that happens in the run-up to, and during, the event.
Don’t forget to:
- Buy ‘early-bird’ food and banquet tickets. For example, DKr 150 buys you all of the following: dinner in the Boathouse (the DKr 90 menu includes BBQ chop with salad, potatoes, cream or tomato sauce and homemade bread); access to the party tent on Friday (DKr 50); and breakfast in the Boathouse on Saturday (DKr 70). That’s a total value of DKr 210.
- Join the Friends of Cold Hawaii Exclusive Club. We’ll need your support as we get underway with the Cold Hawaii PWA World Cup.
- Sign up for our newsletter (left side in the news section). This is how you can continually keep up with what’s happening, and during the event it will include a day-to-day schedule.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel. This is how you’ll be sure to be among the first to see our legendary video news releases as soon as we publish them.
- Follow us on Twitter. By receiving our tweets, you’ll be among the first to get immediate straight-to-the-point updates, including offers, press releases, and video news releases.
- “Like" Penguin - our adorable mascot. He’ll be doing everything he can to help you experience the action, enthusiasm, and excitement that surround this amazing event.
We look forward to a great event – with all of you.