Entry for this year’s NWF festival is now open! Head to www.nationalwindsurfingfestival.com to enter NOW!
Entry is £50 for adults, £30 for under 16 year olds.
What does NWF have in store for you this year?
All this, plus a lot more!
1. Opportunity to attend all the on water and land clinics conducted throughout the 3 day festival.
2. Opportunity to demo the latest equipment show cased at the biggest windsurfing/sup trade show.
3. Opportunity to attend the industry presentations and chat with the UK's finest sailors.
4. Access to the parties and live entertainment for both Fri and Sat night. ( Friday night is the W4CR Charity auction with live band. Saturday night the windsurfing party is 80's themed, competitors get inclusive party tickets, then it’s £20 for any additional ones.)
5. Free car parking and camping for the duration.
6. Free unique NWF event rash vest for the first 250 entrants.
7. Opportunity to enter in all the master blasters sponsored by the industry with hundreds of prizes on offer.
8. Free lunch meal on Saturday
9. Opportunity to enter the Night windsurf
10. Opportunity to enter into the SUP Festival.
11. Opportunity to celebrate our fantastic sport with 400 plus other like minded enthusiasts.
12. Opportunity to join in NWF Extreme Paddle a fun competition consisting of run, bike and inflatable SUP.
Get in there quick, this year’s event looks to be the best so far!
To enter now head to www.nationalwindsurfingfestival.com
Find out more about NWF on Boards.