This coming Sunday Pura Vida in Cardiff will host the biggest watersports boot sale they’ve held since opening over two years ago (Sunday 28th February). It’s at puravidaboardriders.co.uk from 10am till 1pm, indoors at their huge industrial unit!
Pura Vida will be selling off all their stock in preparation to move to an exciting new shop! All sensible offers will be considered on anything in the unit whatsoever including:
• Over 80 new and used / ex-demo windsurf boards
• Over 120 new and used / ex-demo windsurf sails
• Over 60 new and used masts
• 40 booms
• 30 surfboards both new and used
• The last few SUPs and paddles
• Over 60 wetsuits, men’s and women’s, from half price…
• Last few wakeboards and closed toe bindings
• Various clothing and lugguage
• Boardbags and accessories – far too much to list!
For all Pura Vida customers new and regular who can make it, there’s over 3000 sq/ft of floor space cleared for you to sell your equipment off and do your bargain hunting indoors for free – including tea / coffee and biscuits all day!
Pura Vida really hope to see you there, to help them shift some kit and make way for new stock and a new shop launch some time in March.
Creative Marine Solutions, Unit 7 or 8 Ely Distribution Centre, Argyle Way, Cardiff CF5 5NJ