Jamie Gibbs is hitting the high road and making a beeline for Queen Mary Sailsports on Saturday 16th October for their Mega Windsurfing Demo day.
If you’re in the London area pop in to try out all the latest kit including: Flare, Kode, Futura, Carve, Go, iSonic, RIO, powered by the latest Tushingham rigs.
The action packed day will include:
– Tips on tuning and kit from Tushingham freestyle guru Jamie Gibbs
– Beginner sessions*
– Intermediate/advanced clinics*
– Fun racing for all abilities with prizes
– SUP & Gemini tandem board to try
– Queen Mary GPS Speed Challenge
– Kayaks as a lighter wind option
What’s more the shop is offering 10% off all new Starboard/Tushingham kit ordered on the day -including 2011 kit!
There’s a stall for second-hand windsurf kit bargains and a BBQ is also planned (weather permitting).
Please come along, go windsurfing, have fun and remember to bring some friends!
*these sessions are free but require pre-booking by calling QM on 01784 248881.