Here at Boards we love to check out your images and videos, especially of the recent Herculian storms. We recently received a great album from Richard Philip, showing Hayling Island and the height of the storm and Dan Macaulay and Jan Michaelis taking it on.
We've picked our top 5 shots for you to enjoy too...
5. Grey, gloomy, windy and wavy. Looks a scary place to head for a windsurf!
4. Dan taking a nice, smoothing turn in the crazy looking conditions.
3. Lining it up. Some decent waves coming through in the sets, remember it's all about wave selection so take your time and scout out the best ones (i.e. not usually the first of the set!)
2. A little air time. Nothing beats just boosting a big floaty jump!
1. Hiding in the surf. Somehow waves always look bigger and better when it's just the mast popping out between the surf.