UK Sailor News

Adam’s little black number

Up-and-coming British wavesailor Adam Lewis will be sailing for and developing Point-7 sails. Based at the Official Test Centre, Tenerife has been a great place for Adam to train and hone his skills. He is keen to show what he and the sails are capable of in both BWA and PWA competitions.

Adam Lewis: “I’m really happy to be on the Point-7 team. It’s a new brand with great ideas and great sails and motivation. I hope I can contribute to them. Working at the OTC has given me the opportunity to test all of the sails and find out not just what I want from a sail but also what you, the end user, wants from a sail. I’m really excited to put what I’ve learnt into the Point-7 wave range and am very motivated to prove what they can do in future competitions.”

Andrea Cucchi: “Very talented and lots of style in his wavesailing, powerful and aggressive in his jumps. That was what impressed us after first time seeing him on the water at our winter spot. After trying our wave sails and new Bico mast, Adam was happy to jump on our development team. Just passed 20y ears of age, we are sure that he will not only be a key point to our wave development program, but also bring some really good results. If you visit him at the OTC, he will also be happy to let you try our original black wave sails.”

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production